Food and Feed Additives
L-(+)-Tartaric acid is widely utilized in pharmaceutical industries. It is used in soft drinks, confectionaries, food products, gelatin desserts and as a buffering agent. It forms a compound, TiCl(O-i-Pr) with Diels-Alder catalyst and acta as a chelate agent in metal industries. Owing to its efficient chelating property towards metal ions, it is used in farming and metal industries for complexing micronutrients and for cleaning metal surfaces, respectively.
L-(+)-Tartaric acid is a natural product found in Catunaregam spinosa, Cissus quadrangularis, and other organisms with data available.
L-tartaric acid is a tartaric acid. It is a conjugate acid of a L-tartrate(1-). It is an enantiomer of a D-tartaric acid.
L-tartaric acid is a white crystalline dicarboxylic acid found in many plants, particularly tamarinds and grapes. L-tartaric acid is used to generate carbon dioxide through interaction with sodium bicarbonate following oral administration. Carbon dioxide extends the stomach and provides a negative contrast medium during double contrast radiography.
In high doses, this agent acts as a muscle toxin by inhibiting the production of malic acid, which could cause paralysis and maybe death.
|Name||L- (+) -Tartaric Acid|
|Boiling point||399.3±42.0 °C at 760 mmHg|
|Flash point||209.4±24.4 °C|
Please contact our distributors to order our products.
|Product name||CAS NO.|
|CBD powder/ oil||13956-29-1|
1. Package: 25kg / 170kg / 230kg drum
2. Shipment: Shipping by Fedex, DHL, EMS or TNT; Shipping by Air or by Sea
Safe and Fast Delivery
1) Most items are in large stock, so the products can be sent out within 24 hours after payment confirmed, tracking number and packing details will be informed as soon as possible;
2) We can use special package like snacks, shampoo and others to pack products, it's very hidden and convenient;
3) Customs pass rate ≥99%
4) Secure and discreet shipment. various transportation methods for your choice,by sea, by air are all available.