Pharmaceutical Raw Materials
US,Australia 100% customs passing Butyrolactone 1,4-Butanediol BDO CAS 110-63-4
Product Name: 1,4-Butanediol
Alias:1,4-Dihydroxybutane;1,4-Butylene glycol;Tetramethylene glycol
CAS NO.: 110-63-4
EINECS NO.: 203-786-5
APPEARANCE: colorless viscous liquid
MELTING POINT: 20°C
BOILING POINT: 230°C
Flash Point: 135°C
1,4-Butanediol (1,4-B, butylene glycol, or BD) is a thick, colourless liquid which is nearly odorless with a distinct bitter taste. 1,4-Butanediol is used industrially as a solvent and in the manufacture of some types of plastics, elastic fibers and polyurethanes. In organic chemistry, 1,4-butanediol is used for the synthesis
In humans, it acts as a depressant and a prodrug for GH B where 1ml is equivalent to 1g of GH B. It is used as a recreational intoxicant with effects similar to alcohol.
1,4-Butanediol, as well as , will dissolve most types of plastic over time.For this reason, it is recommended to only transport and store the drug using a glass container, standard gelatin capsules (not vegetarian), or high-density polyethylene plastic (also known as #2 recycled plastic). To check the type of plastic used on a bottle, one can look at the bottom for a number in the triangle shaped recycling label.
Industrial Use of 1,4-Butanediol:
1,4-Butanediol is used industrially as a solvent and in the manufacture of some types of plastics, elastic fibers and polyurethanes. In organic chemistry. In the presence and high temperature, it dehydrates to the important solvent tetrahydrofuran. At about 200 °C in the presence of soluble ruthenium catalysts, the diol undergoes dehydrogenation
World production of 1,4-butanediol was claimed to be about one million metric tons per year and market price is about 2,000 USD (1,600 EUR) per ton (2005). In 2013, worldwide production was claimed to be billions of lbs (consistent with approximately one million metric tons).
1. 1,4-butanediol is an important raw materials for organic and refined. It is the basic material for producing PBT plastics and fiber.
2. 1,4-butanediol is the main raw material for producing THF, which is an important organic solvent.
3. 1,4-butanediol is the main material for producing-butyrolacton, which is widely used in pesticide, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and other industries.
4. 1,4-butanediol is the main material for producing polyurethane artificial leather, polyurethane, elastomer and polyurethane sole glue.
Storage and transportation: Industrial 1, 4 butanediol storage temperature is not lower than 20 DEG C, so as to avoid crystallization, should be filled with dry nitrogen sealed storage. Steel packaging products should be stored in dry, ventilated environment.
|Product name||CAS NO.|
|CBD powder/ oil||13956-29-1|
1. Package: 25kg / 170kg / 230kg drum
2. Shipment: Shipping by Fedex, DHL, EMS or TNT; Shipping by Air or by Sea
Safe and Fast Delivery
1) Most items are in large stock, so the products can be sent out within 24 hours after payment confirmed, tracking number and packing details will be informed as soon as possible;
2) We can use special package like snacks, shampoo and others to pack products, it's very hidden and convenient;
3) Germany/ Netherlands/ / Australia warehouse stock which support self-pickup and fast delivery;
4) Customs pass rate ≥99%;
5) Secure and discreet shipment. various transportation methods for your choice,by sea, by air are all available.